Policy of cookies and other similar technologies on our website
In connection with the provision of the content of the website www.lidograf.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which the servers can read each time they connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
As part of our website, we may use the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
Cookies may be placed on the end device of the website user and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, by research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.
You can read more about cookies here .